Help
This is the current status of the drawer that holds my jewelry. It's an enormous tangled up mess. Most of my necklaces are unusable.
But here's the thing, I gently put them away, it's not like I grab them all at once, tie them in knots and then put them back. So how do they get that way? When I shut the drawer do they all start giggling and say, "hey, she's gone, it's time to party!"?
I don't know, but I'm tired of it. I would love to find a jewelry organizer that really works. Not a standard jewelry box, and not some cheesy, hanging thing... something stylish and functional. Is that asking too much? Hello, inventors, are you out there?
My birthday is coming up on September 11th. I'm just sayin'.
1 comments:
I think compartmentalizing usually works best. What about if you get a few jewelry trays (as many that would fit) that could stack in the drawer and then separate your jewelry into earrings, necklaces, rings, braclets, etc. Just a thought. See you Saturday! ~Maria
Post a Comment