Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Toby Recap

Mom and I had a great time at the concert the other night. It was a gorgeous evening, clear blue skies, beautiful sunset and temps in the low 70's. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures because I didn't feel like carrying my camera. Actually, I didn't feel like carrying anything, I wanted to be free... free like the wind, without a baby on my hip or a girl in my lap. I threw some money and my driver's license in my pocket and off I went, without a care in the world.

Anyway, Toby is quite the entertainer, although a little vulgar occasionally. I mean, I'm not a prude, but c'mon, is it really necessary to talk that way? He sang Whiskey Girl, which was one of my main reasons for being there, so I was happy.

I really, REALLY enjoyed Montgomery Gentry, I didn't realize how many songs they sing that I like.

Oh. my. graciousness.

Someone has taken advantage of my inattention while I was typing this post. He loves to try to play with Little's food, but we are always one step ahead and grab it just before he can get to it. Well, I heard something strange while I was in the office, grabbed my camera and quietly crept into the kitchen. This is what I found:

I said, "boy, boy, what are you doing?" And he laughed, thinking, "I finally got it momma!!"

"Momma, really, everything is under control, please return to your office."

I took this because I love his chubby belly.

Then he swings his arm back and forth as quickly as possible to spread the path of destruction as wide as possible. (I used a slow shutter speed to depict motion in the dish, 1/15s, I think).

"I thought I asked you to return to your office, I'm kinda busy here."

"Please don't be upset momma, I'm just a cute little boy boy and I like to explore."

1 comments:

Anonymous,  11:05 PM  

Hahaha What a mess. He's so adorable Heather! At least he had his binky in his mouth so he didn't taste test Little's food.