Happy Birthday Ella!
Ella received a bounce around water slide so that she would no longer have to suffer with the container-pool. She was so excited!
Yep, it's huge. Nope, I have no idea where we are going to store it.
Your eyes do not deceive you, boy boy is standing!! He isn't quite able to pull himself up yet, but he sure is trying.
I felt bad that Ella didn't have any friends to play with, so I put on my bathing suit, went down the slide, and then played with them in the pool.
Miss Rose joined us after a while, which put me in the clear.
That monstrosity came in this box, can you believe it?
I just baked her a little cake so that we could have a family party, her big party is on Sunday. Oh and she lost one of her top teeth the other day, I can't wait until the other one falls out cause she looks kinda silly right now.
3 comments:
holy crap that thing is huge!
Happy Birthday Ella! Ditto to what up said HOLY C-R-A-P!!!! That thing is ENORMOUS!!! Looks like fun though.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLA!!!!! Have a great day at school tomorrow. You are going to love your new teacher. She just had a baby girl last year. Her name is Ava. I bet she will show you some pictures of her:)
Post a Comment