Cookies!!
The cookie table at Saturday's wedding was amazing. AND, as luck would have it, there were peach cookies!
Anyway, my friend (and former bride), Maria was a bridesmaid in the wedding (the groom is her brother). I love Maria, so we hopped into the photobooth to get some pictures. Check out Maria's wedding here.
Anyway, Maria frequents my blog and knows of my peach cookie obsession... but you won't believe what she did. About mid-way through the reception, she grabbed a cookie bag and took almost all of the peach cookies and gave them to me!! Happy birthday, she says! How could you not love her! And these Italian families make the best cookies, long live the cookie table!
I even got a shot of Stefanie's ring on a peach cookie, because as near as I can tell, it doesn't get any better than this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment