Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yum

After I finished my lunch the other day I realized I had lots of Coke left in the can. Craig cannot stand it when I waste Coke, so I had to find something to do with what was left. I decided to make a delicious Coke float with Neapolitan ice cream. Now here's the trick... you have to use a small spoon to scoop the ice cream into the glass giving the Coke more surface area to cover. And you have to give the ice cream time to soften. You follow?

And what happens is that it generates this wonderful foam with an amalgamation of flavor.


Oh. my. It is soooo good. But I must confess that typically when I make one of these, I use the biggest, widest glass I can find... I just used the skinny glass for this demonstration so that I wouldn't look like a pig. Which reminds me, when I was little and someone would burp, my grandma (dad's mom) would say, "excuse the pig, the hog is out walking." Huh?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  3:27 PM  

oink oink