Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Portraits

I wanted to take some nice portraits of my big girl the other day before her party.

In an effort to get her to smile naturally, I told her to close her eyes and give me her serious look.

And every time I said it, she would crack up and this is what I would get. (You gotta watch me, I'm tricky like that).

If you haven't noticed already, she is missing her two front teeth!

She found a stick in the yard and she said that it looked like an 'f' and that reminded her that we are bff's. Ahhh, she is so sweet, I'm gonna remind her of this when she is 16. (bff = best friend forever).

She likes to lay on the ground and pose like my brides.



I love my sweet, angel girl, she is so special!

1 comments:

Debbie 8:56 AM  

Heather,
Not sure if you remember me...we had our girls at the same time....we were on "She Knows" boards together,my screen name was Ericsmom816. Masons mom let me know about your website and I have been following it, and thought I would post to you! Your family is beautiful! Ella has gotten so big!Time flies, huh! Congrats on the baby! I also had another, his name is Alex, and was born December 7th. Life is good! Eric is in 4th grade and Emily in 1st. I would love to catch up...drop me a line
Redburst99@yahoo.com
Debbie