Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another new blog design!

Here's the thing... I like to play with code. When I first developed the green site, I was experimenting and learning more about css (cascading style sheets) so that I could better prepare myself for the task of coding my Weddings by Heather blog. Have you been there recently? There is a new design, new sessions, new promotional material, etc. And have you checked out Life by Heather recently? I am back in the game and lovin' it!!

http://www.weddingsbyheather.com/blog/
http://www.lifebyheather.com/

You see, that pregnancy and baby stuff kinda slowed me down a bit last year... but now that I have my drive and motivation back, I cannot be stopped!

Anyway, so after Craig and I finished the WBH site, I realized that I had a better understanding of the code and could clean up this site a bit. Well, if you're gonna clean up some code, you might as well add a new design as well.

So, I added search functionality and included a flash header with our images (if you don't see images in the header at the top of the page, it may be an IE error, I'm checking into it, IE makes me crazy).

0 comments: