Friday, July 18, 2008

Vacation (5)

Here is our dock and the three boats we were using. If you know our family, and study this picture long enough, you'll be able to determine what boat belongs to whom. It's actually an interesting study in psychology.


Craig rented the pontoon boat on the right. It wasn't particularly fast, but it was comfortable and the entire family could ride on it together. Craig is always thinking of others.

Mike rented the four person speed boat on the left. Mike has a need for speed and doesn't necessarily think about others.

My dad owns the boat (if that's what you can call it), in the middle. This reflects dad's attitude, which is... I don't care about anything... speed, capacity, etc.

So we have three boats... one says, "I care about others," another says, "I care about speed," and finally the last one says, "I don't care about anything."

Wha? You didn't know that boats could talk? They do in my world.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  2:12 PM  

That's funny! Looks like a blast on all of them though. Seems like it was a fantastic vacation. See you in about a month! Maria