Toby Keith!
Mom and I love Toby Keith, and since I practically know him, I got us tickets to his concert on Sunday. Oh yeah, listen to this.... there was a guy in my photography course last semester and his brother's son's, son (his great nephew) plays football with Toby's son and Toby is one of the coaches! We might as well be neighbors! LOL
It may surprise some of you to learn that I love the country music, but please allow me to give you some background. I used to listen to pop/hip-hop/rock, but when Ella began understanding words, I didn't want her to start singing songs about taking off your clothes or shaking your booty, etc. So I begrudgingly turned the dial to country music so that she wouldn't hear all of that crap. And, after some time, I grew to love it. Besides, they sing about stuff that matters... like your dog leaving you and taking all of your beer. LOL
0 comments:
Post a Comment