Sunday, July 27, 2008

Picasa

Ok, check it out... I've been looking around for a place where I could upload the high resolution image files of the photographs that I post so that people can order prints or download the high-res version to print on their own. Because I KNOW there are people out there that are printing directly from the blog and the pictures probably look awful because they are low-res and sized for web.

Anyway, I should know that whenever you are looking for functionality on the web, you go to Google first. Sure enough, they have a photo sharing site called Picasa. I uploaded the photographs from our vacation, just click the cute little baby face to be directed to their site.

You can order prints, gift items, download the file, etc. I have not tested the quality of prints, but I did notice that their app automatically resizes the image down a bit when uploading.

Vacation 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous,  10:31 AM  

Girl I love reading your updates when I have a few extra minutes, and the pictures are always beautiful. With any luck I'll get to see you soon and catch up a bit. Your kids are gorgeous (I remember those days when they're little!)...mine are huge lol! Hope all is well =)...you have a beautiful family!

Anonymous,  2:53 PM  

Those kids are alright, I don't know about gorgeous though. That uncle mike guy on the other hand, wow!!!