Vacation (2)
We rented a pontoon boat for the week and boy boy liked it at first, but he was a little hesitant when we put his life jacket on him.
We made some new friends (probably due to the hamburger buns we fed them). I took this picture in the morning a few hours later she only had four ducklings. :((
Ella loved the wind in her hair.
I did not enjoy combing it later.
This is Mike's oldest daughter, Marina, and her friend Tiffany. They are teenagers. Need I say more?
Whenever they would fall off the raft, we would yell, "teenagers overboard!!" I'm still wondering why we kept picking them up.
I took the old folks for a ride because dad didn't trust Mike. Probably because Mike has speed issues, and enjoys dumping people in the water.

1 comments:
Looks like you guys enjoyed your vacation. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks sometimes taking the little ones somewhere other than home is a lot of work. We are heading to New Hamshire for a wedding in a few weeks & I'm getting a little nervous about how they will sleep & thus behave for this trip. That's a lot of freakin' driving from way up here.
Post a Comment