Farm
Forgot to post about our day at the farm last weekend. Well, I forgot about it until I tried to use the compact flash card at my wedding on Saturday and realized I hadn't even loaded these images. Thank goodness I have a million of those cards.
Ella was relaxing while grandpa was building a dam.
She must have felt bad because she decided to give the old man a hand.
Meanwhile, daddy had to give boy boy a nappy pie.
Back over at the crick, Ella decided it was too hot to pull up her bathing suit.
Everyone is always telling me how cute and happy boy boy appears to be in all of the pictures, so I thought I would share the other side. He was really enjoying playing with this corn, but I think he was getting mad because he couldn't actually eat it.
But then things started to look up.
Because a cold can of beer on your teething gums always makes ya feel better.
I just realized that I posted an image of Ella drinking from a martini glass a few days ago, and today I post boy boy with a beer. You may think that my children have a drinking problem, but rest assured, it is their parents with the problem. LOL Kidding, of course.
0 comments:
Post a Comment